HomeSafe Auto Dialer Security and Safety Alarm
Often times crime happens when no one is around to notice and the crooks are long gone by the time anyone does.
Now, you can protect your home or office with the Auto Dialer Security and Safety Alarm.
The Auto Dialer is a unique passive infrared system that monitors motion in an area you select.
When the unit is armed, the motion detector watches the protected area. Once movement is detected, a 105db security alarm will sound and the Auto Dialer will call up to 5 preset telephone numbers selected by you.
The Auto Dialer can also be used in Chime mode, such as in a store, where a chime will alert you when motion is detected.
The Auto Dialer is easy to set-up. Install a 9 volt battery (not included), connect the AC adaptor and telephone line (included). Then mount the Auto Dialer to the desired location 5-6 feet above the floor.
- Motion Sensor Detects Motion and Activates Auto Dialer
- 14 Digit Large Number Display with Date/Time
- Programmable Security Code, Entry Delay Timing
- 5 Emergency Telephone Numbers (Up to 14 Digits)
- Pause Key / Panic Key / PROG Key • Battery Low Indicator (Shown in LCD))
- Tone Dialing Only
- Alarm/Door Chime Switch
- Built-In 105dB Alarm (With Programmable Alarm On/Off)
- Adjustable Sensor Head • Test Mode Function
- AC Adaptor Operated (Included) with 9-volt Battery Backup (Not Included)